Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall is for Football!



Tonight we enjoyed SHS Homecoming football game. Unfortunately, being 3 hours or so from "home", we had to go to a different SHS to enjoy it. They still wore red so I felt right at home.

Mike works for Springville City so we went to see the Red Devils Homecoming game. We got there at the start of half time and left after the third quarter, but it was late for little Bailey so we were lucky to get that much time there. SHS was winning by a landslide. Bailey loved the band and liked the half time dance by the cheerleaders and drill team. I told Michael we had to decide which girl in the homecoming royalty had the prettiest dress but he didn't vote. I liked the red one; I must have been keeping with the theme. It was a fun night and made me long for those real SHS football games back home in the real SHS, Shelley High School in good old Shelley, Idaho.

No comments: